When you visit this website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis, and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.
When you register for any of our services, you will provide us with information about yourself, such as your e-mail address. We may retain the content of your e-mails, and we protect the confidentiality of that information in the same manner as we protect other information received via telephone or regular mail. When you register or correspond with us, you are forming a commercial relationship and implying consent for us to convey information to you regarding our services, including special offers and promotions. You can always opt out of these communications.
STORAGE AND TRANSMISSION OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We encrypt any sensitive information that is transmitted via our Site (such as credit card numbers) using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When credit card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete credit card details unless you expressly authorize it.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use personal information for our business purposes, such as tracking the use of our services, marketing to you, and attempting to improve our services, such as by customizing our Site. We may also aggregate information about use of our Site, in which case personally identifiable information is only shared with other parties as required by law.
USE OF INFORMATION GATHERED FROM COOKIES
Cookies can help differentiate you from other users and keep you from having to log in repeatedly. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not intentionally store any personal information that your browser provided to us in your cookies. We may allow ad exchanges, web analytics vendors, social networking platforms and other third parties to collect certain data and other non-personally identifiable information when you visit our Site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., search and click stream information, browser type, time and date, the identity or type of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. By way of example, these companies may use a cookie or web beacon to collect this information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN
We do not knowingly sell or ship any items ordered through this Site directly to anyone who we know to be under the age of 13, nor do we collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 13. If we discover that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such person's personal information from our system.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
SHARING AND SELLING INFORMATION
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested. However, if you participate in the Community Features, which include social media elements, and provide personal information, the information you provide will by nature be made public.
LEGALLY COMPELLED DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We allow visitors to unsubscribe so that they will not receive future messages. After unsubscribing we will discontinue sending the particular messages as soon as technically feasible. Our system takes time to update, so understand that you may continue to receive communication from us for a limited time after you have unsubscribed.
SHARING WITH FRIENDS
The Site may offer you the possibility to connect your accounts from third party social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, through an application programming interface (API) or other software. By allowing the Site to connect with your accounts on such third party sites, you consent to our accessing the information in those accounts, which information may include personal information. You likewise consent to our publishing on the Site any such information or actions you take on such third party sites. Additionally, you understand that by accessing the Site via your social media account, activity you engage in through the Site may be published on the third party site. It is your choice whether to use any such third party sites.
In consideration for your use of the Site's Community Features and functionality, you agree to (i) comply with the Community Guidelines set forth below. Users who violate the community guidelines, may, in our sole discretion, be permanently banned from using the Site.
Entering any Community Feature will constitute acceptance of the Community Guidelines. If you do not agree to abide by the Community Guidelines, please do not enter any Community Features.
You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you within the Community Features, including the transmission, posting, or other provision of Community Content to any portion of the Community Features. listed below are some, though not all, violations that may result in us terminating or suspending your access to Community Features on a temporary or permanent basis, as determined by us in our sole discretion. You agree not to do any of the following actions while using any of the Community Features:
- Violate these Community Guidelines or abuse the community purpose of the chat areas.
- Participate in any part of the Site if you are under the age of 13.
- Use profanity, obscenities, or **asterisks** or other "masking" characters to disguise profane or obscene words.
- Use profanity, obscenities, or **asterisks** or other "masking" characters to disguise profane or obscene words.
- Use obscene, lewd, slanderous, pornographic, abusive, violent, insulting, indecent, threatening and harassing language of any kind.
- Impersonate other users.
- Attack (flame or "cyberbully") individuals, companies or products, although you are otherwise welcome to offer your opinions or comments on the subject at hand.
- Post topics on message boards, on the Site or within any of the community features that are unrelated to the subject of the Site. Advertise or promote other companies or URLs
- Share personal information with others on the Site.
- Include advertising in communications.
- Post material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein.
- Include advanced fonts, java, tables, html, or other programming codes or commands in messages.
- Distribute or otherwise publish any Community Content containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services. You also hereby acknowledge that you are prohibited from soliciting other guests to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization.
- Collect or harvest the information of any user or otherwise access the Site using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers).
If you are a copyright owner and believe that any Community Content appearing on the Site or in any Community Feature has been copied in a way that infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification to us pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further detail) to the copyright agent named below:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- The exact URL or a description reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate where the alleged infringing material is located.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Copyright Agent: Randy
Upon receipt of the written notification as outlined above, we will use good faith, reasonable efforts to remove the material that is alleged to be infringing and forward a copy of the written notification to the alleged infringer. the alleged infringer has the right to file a counter-notification by providing the designated agent with the following information: (1) a physical or electronic signature; (2) identification of the material that has been removed the location at which the material appeared before it was removed; (3) a statement under penalty of perjury that he/she has a good faith belief that the material was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed; (4) his/her name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that he/she consents to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if his/her address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that he/she will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(c) or an agent of such person.
Information disclosed in Community Features is by design revealed to the public. The Site is not responsible for any information you choose to disclose to others. The Site reserves the right, but not the obligation, to remove any posts for any reason. We do not endorse the Community Content in the Community Features and specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability to any person or entity (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such material) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character based upon or resulting from any Community Content provided through a Community Feature. by posting or uploading Community Content to any Community Feature or submitting any other Community Content to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, sub license, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such Community Content into any form, medium, or technology now known hereafter devised throughout the universe in perpetuity. In addition, you warrant that the content as uploaded or posted by you does not violate any person's so-called "moral rights" or other similar or analogous rights under any applicable laws in any country or region of the world.
You understand that the uploading to and/or posting of any Community Content in any Community Feature shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Community Content. Without limitation of the foregoing, we shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Community Content of every kind and nature, in perpetuity, throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Community Content in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation or credit to the provider, author or owner of the Community Content.
You agree to indemnify us for any and all third party claims, damages, losses, and causes of action arising as a result of your posting or uploading any Community Content to any Community Feature or submitting any Community Content to us, or your failure to comply with the Community Guidelines. We do not and cannot review every message posted by users on the Site, and are not responsible for the content of these messages or the views or opinions expressed by the users of the Site. We reserve the right to, but are not obligated to, delete, move or edit Community Content, in whole or in part, submitted by you to the Site and/or us for any reason. In no event do we assume any obligation to monitor the Community Features or remove any specific material.